The necessary bit... As our Beerwulf.com UX Research Manager you love to:
- Investigate user behaviour
- Find out what drives people’s behaviour
- Setting up front end research and analysing the results
With your strong organizational & project management skills you will make this role a success story.
You have at least a Bachelor degree, preferably in an Economic or Social Sciences study. You have 1-2 years of working experience with conducting international user research, AB testing, usability testing, CRO or analysing qualitative feedback.
You are the digital native we are looking for, so you have experience in an international eCommerce environment. Besides being fluent in English, you are preferably proficient in one other European language, such as Dutch, French, Spanish, German or Italian.
* Understanding of front end research, experience of planning, designing, implementing and analysing user research for international ecommerce platforms *
* The candidate must be agile, creative, self starter, analytical and have a practical hands on approach in user research, since we are a growing start up and you have to do most of the work yourself *
* Strong organizational skills since you need to manage multiple projects simultaneously *
* Focus on mobile first *
Since we’re small (for now) and brand-new, you are flexible, a self-starter and pragmatic. You show initiative and come up with solutions, improving the business.
Your best friends describe you as a team player, a great planner, curious, analytical, very social, proactive and funny (or very willing to laugh at our jokes).
Please note you must be eligible to work in the EU.